Diversity & Inclusion
A focus on Diversity & Inclusion allows you to widen your talent pool and build a culture that allows everybody to achieve their best. But it can be a daunting subject.
Any approach needs to balance the investment you are able to make, with the impact it will have on your company, employees and the wider community. With our mix of subject experience and commercial insights, we can help you achieve this.
We can help you with:
• D&I On-Call - On call support for boards and HR leaders to coach on D&I strategy, behvaiour and language, as well as drive D&I programs
• Workshops – From an introduction to the topic to specialist sessions to change processes, perceptions, culture and behaviour.
• Reviewing your data to assess hotspots, benchmarking and helping you set a clear strategy.
• D&I best practice and building confidence in challenging beliefs – including HR up-skilling.
• Building a culture of inclusion, where employees feel able to be more themselves at work and focus more effectively on what they need to deliver, not on how they need to expend energy ‘fitting in’.
Unconscious Bias and Inclusive Behaviours
We all have biases. Some are conscious, some are unconscious, and our behaviours and language follow a similar pattern.
Our sessions help you understand how bias might affect your thinking and decision-making. We also run focused-sessions, on behavioural awareness and the implications it has in an organisation.